What is IP telephony?
IP telephony is the ability to transmit voice communications using the Internet as a means of transportation. By sharing the Internet for voice and data exchange, savings can be realized and many new options can be offered.
We are a provider of VoIP telephone services and are able to offer you your telephone lines using your Internet access. This type of service includes the same options as a traditional telephone line but at a more economical cost. So you benefited from an impressive suite of features and new possibilities at a lower cost.
List of basic services included with CL IP phone service:
- Pairing IP Phone Line with Cellular Devices
- Combined cell phone service
- Routing your voicemails to your email address
- Display name and number of the caller
- Automatic transfer of calls to another number
- A primary mailbox for your line (s)
- Logical and flexible extensions
Multiple line extensions
Conferences at 3